VA, GI Bill and VocRehab are also accepted
- Applicants must be accepted by Total Beauty Institute and cannot be enrolled in another school offering a similar course of study.
- Each applicant may receive only ONE Total Beauty Institutes’ scholarship per education program per year and to be eligible for other scholarships must have completed last program with satisfactory progress 85%.
- Applicants MUST complete the scholarship application process 2 weeks prior to the start date to attend.
- The applicant must submit a letter of recommendation.
- The applicant must submit a typed essay up to 250 words on why they deserve the scholarship.
- The applicant must be a U.S. citizen or U.S. legal resident, at least seventeen (18) years old, with a standard high school diploma, transcripts, GED or upcoming high school graduation in the year prior to the chosen enrollment date.
- Scholarship recipients must maintain grades at or above 85% in academics (theory and practical) and 85% attendance throughout each Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) period and maintain full compliance with Total Beauty Institute rules and regulations.
- Employees of the school and their family members are NOT eligible to participate in full scholarship benefits, only partial scholarships if qualify.
- All applications will be interviewed by the Director of Total Beauty Institute and Advisory Committee and all decisions made by the committee will be final.
- Based on qualifications, scholarships will be rewarded up to $5280 and will be matched by community donors and organization partners.
- Scholarships may be applied to Cosmetology tuition ONLY and may not be applied to the student kit, uniforms or books.
- Scholarship awards will be indicated as such; The awards will be applied on a monthly basis corresponding with the SAP reporting periods: The Scholarship recipient must maintain 85% satisfactory scores for theory, practical, and 85% attendance, and maintain full compliance with Total Beauty Institutes’ rules and regulations at these checkpoints to qualify for continuous incentives. Students will forfeit their unused portion of scholarship if they fail to comply with the program requirements or maintain the eligibility during each scholarship period.
- They must remain in the contract schedule and may not switch to another schedule or they will forfeit scholarship and be responsible for full tuition amount.
- If enrollment is terminated or withdrawn during the applicable scholarship period for any reason, the unused portion of scholarship shall be forfeited and used towards a new prospective student.
Scholarship awards must fulfill ALL registration and admissions requirements.
Along with your dedication and hard work we here at Total Beauty Institute will do our best to get you to graduate practically debt – free.
How to Start? An in-person interview is required of all prospective students.
Contact us today for an appointment.
Become a part of Total Beauty Institute to further your career.